[Phys-L] Camera Lucida - Relayed from RETE list.

A thread relayed from an instrument history interest list - for your interest.

Brian Whatcott

Thomas comment made me curious and I found...
http://medgadget.com/2011/10/iphone-transformed-into-microscope-and-spectrometer.html
Are we on the way of a compact-unique-universal-instrument?

Yours Paolo Brenni