Re: [Phys-L] Fwd: Designed by Monkeys: DesignNews magazine

Now, if he were a physics teacher: the perfect solution would be renting a helicopter and dropping the washer from X meters onto the roof of the manufacturer's h.q., measuring the various unknowns, and getting the value of "g", while taping the event. Then he could: a) write off the copter rental on next year's taxes; b) go viral on YouTube; and c) become the hero of the school and all other consumers who had similar experiences with that brand of washing machine.