Re: [Phys-L] real-world physics

On 2012, Jun 06, , at 12:04, John Denker wrote:

I reckon that 10% of the population is born with the multitasking
skill, and another 80% can learn it, and the remaining 10% will
never learn it, which is OK.

Most of the evidence I've read (and please don't ask for a reference) is multitasking is N.D.G. To what I think JD et alii are referring is serial tasking.

bc a serial tasker.

p.s. don't text and drive.