Re: [Phys-L] [SPAM] Re: Venus Transit.

Cloudy all day here in Jersey, so I saw the transit online from Mauna Loa
(Exploratrium). Great images and explanations!

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:

On 2012, Jun 05, , at 20:16, brian whatcott wrote:

The transit has come and gone. Armed with two welders' glasses, I saw
no dark spot.

Neither did I; however, very much there w/ my Canon T-90 and its 500 mm
catadioptic. Almost two rolls of 36 X to processor tomorrow.