[Phys-L] Projects learning and Physics

Hi, I'm a Maths and Physics teacher in a high school.

I am currently looking for resources, ideas and even possible
collaborations to restructure my next year Physics course of Classical
Physics in a Projects Based Learning way.

I'd be really grateful if some of you could give me any hint to start and
have everything ready for September.

I've been using PBL in my robotics after school classes already, but not in
my Maths or Physics classes yet.

Thank you very much.
Roberto.

--