Re: [Phys-L] Making video content with incandescent light and 100Hz bands pro...

On 2012, May 13, , at 14:12, Aburr@aol.com wrote:

Can you check to see if the bands are really 100 Hz just in case the
problem is something else?

I wonder -- I've never experienced this prob. w/ four different digital cameras including the MacBook Pro's. Could the camera be sensitive to the mag. field from the domestic power to the lamps? Does this happen in the bright sunlite outside using the same set up?

bc