[Phys-L] 3 act video physics problems?

Love how Frank Noschese et al have started using video ala Dan Meyer and his 3 acts. I would like to make a few videos for each 9th grade modeling physics unit, however I don't want to reinvent the wheel (and probably do worse too!)

Does anyone have a link to video files that are usable to answer an interesting problem? Maybe we could crowd source this if we don't have one!

Derek muller's veritasium on YouTube is awesome for out of class work or class discussions; I want something like a video goal less problem.

Thanks all!

Jim Cibulka
Kirkwood high school
Kirkwood mo