Re: [Phys-l] Just Testing New Address; No Response Needed

On 2012, Apr 27, , at 18:58, brian whatcott wrote:

When I peeked earlier, the archive for last year was populated, but this year was empty.

Brian W

As Mark wrote:

The last few months of archived posts must be recreated and some functionality
like the search function will be up in the next day or so.
Please bear with me while the kinks in the new system are worked out.
It will take a few days to tweak things back to what they have been
for the last few years.

bc bearing up, and wonders who's paying for www.phys-l.org