Re: [Phys-l] Michaelis kinetics, etc. - thermodynamics Fwd: Goals for college physics courses

On 2012, Apr 04, , at 10:12, Philip Keller wrote:

I don't want to start an argument and I have not read the manuscript....but I have to say: I would have gone with "thermodynamicists" myself. Tough call though. :)

My neologism (which my dictionary rejected) is due to lack of memory. I thought technician. While a 'cist is a theorist. Curiously, there's the academician instead of academicist, etc. etc. Which I suppose is the reason for Philip's "close call".

bc in the throes of incipient Alzheimer's.

p.s mail's dictionary accepted thermodynamicists.