[Phys-l] looking for Sakai resource

Hi All:

Our campus is launching a version of Sakai CLE. I am wondering if anyone out there is using Sakai on
their campus AND it has the capability of creating questions that can have randomized numbers in
problem statements and has the capability of calculating correct numerical answers. In other words, it
has programmability and can do math. You see, our department is using the Mallard classroom
management software developed at the U. of IL for this purpose, but the software is no longer
supported and we need to move to the new Sakai software. Since Sakai is open source, I am hoping
there is someone out there that has developed the tool we need.

Thanks,

David Marx
Physics Department
Illinois State University