[Phys-l] Ludwik's experience with Nuclear Cold Fusion

Tomorrow is the 23's anniversary of the famous Cold Fusion press release, in Salt Lake City. Let me use this occasion to share a link (see below) to my easy-to-read book about CF.

Feel free to forward this message to all who might be interested, including students. This free online book was written for laymen, as described in the Introduction. Comments, as always, will be appreciated. Sharing what I learned during the last ten years, before it is too late, is important to me.

Thank you in advance,

Ludwik

http://ludkow.info/cf/403memoir.html