[Phys-l] Finnish Khan academy

Hi,

there has been some discussion in Phys-L about Khan Academy. A friend of mine has started a Finnish site which got its inspiration from Khan Academy:

http://opetus.tv/

What is remarkable, in my opinion, is that he does - with some friends - all the work for free (at least for the time being). I have asked my students to visit the site in case they have been absent or wish to do some revision work.

I participated in a prep chat on physics matriculation exams. Students could ask questions via IRC and teachers answered them while having a Skype conference with each other. This way we could discuss the questions and decide which of us would answer a certain question. It was fun!

Regards,

Antti Savinainen, PhD

Finland

Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.