Re: [Phys-l] Arrow of Time Issue

With all due respect Mr. Denker,
If you are to try and critique my theory, I would appreciate if you would take it seriously. If you are having an in depth conversation about significant figures and nonchalantly brush away my theory as almost irrelevant, then it is hard to assume you are trying to help me grow as a physicist. In addition, if you disagree with Alphonsus on how to define entropy, and no middle ground was attempted to be reached, then it is presumable that you are sticking to your definition of entropy. Carmelo was kind enough to provide the "fact" that the definition of entropy. If you look back to what I said to Carmelo earlier in the thread, you will be reacquainted with the simple fact that scientists have to dare to be right, that if you are not afraid to face persecution and the unknown then you will never find success. I am just trying to get an expert's advice on the situation, but that is very hard to if I cannot get a solid, concise answer (or even one partially agreed on!). I do realize that physicists struggle to agree on our universe and it's contents, but I was just trying to see if I could get a general consensus. Perhaps it is my age, but I really hope you do not disregard me as naïve, egocentric, always has to be right, etc. I just wish to see cooperation, after all, a Theory of Everything will never be reached if experimentalists do not communicate with theorists. I hope I do not seem "pushy" or arrogant. I am very open to suggestions, and am fine with you showing evidence that I am wrong, but rather than sending me away to another website (so I do not waste your time (I would presume you are not working at the LHC doing groundbreaking research)). Rather, I would wish to discuss my theory and the possibilities of it and actually go into depth with it, opposed to me describing it in 4 sentences and being regarded as having a lack of education in the field. I hope you take this to thought.