Re: [Phys-l] Dog attacks and the Poisson interval distribution

On 2012, Mar 08, , at 09:20, Marty Weiss wrote:

Rottweiler is the second worst. I'm sure that area is not an anomaly for percentages.
Their jaws will clamp down and won't let go... like a vise... other dogs snap and have different shaped jaw hinge so they can be pried apart; pits and rotts cannot be pulled apart.

But, this is not physics so I will end discussion here... unless you consider dog jaws as simple machines.

But the stat. analysis is, no?

bc disappointed