Re: [Phys-l] Dog attacks and the Poisson interval distribution

Rottweiler is the second worst. I'm sure that area is not an anomaly for percentages.
Their jaws will clamp down and won't let go... like a vise... other dogs snap and have different shaped jaw hinge so they can be pried apart; pits and rotts cannot be pulled apart.

But, this is not physics so I will end discussion here... unless you consider dog jaws as simple machines.