Re: [Phys-l] Dog attacks and the Poisson interval distribution

On 2012, Mar 08, , at 08:33, Marty Weiss wrote:

what are the stats of percentage of dog attacks being by pit bulls? most dangerous pet on earth, worse than alligators.. they should be quarantined or restricted to rural areas. I don't care what pit bull fanciers say, they are dangerous.