Re: [Phys-l] Arrow of Time Issue

Quoting Bennett Sessa <bcsessa@tx.rr.com>:

By "wrong concept" I would assume you mean incorrect. We know dark energy exists and that it makes up a good portion of universe.

There are several possible "holes" in dark energy...

1. Vanderveld published a paper in Physical Review, explained how giant holes in our "Swiss-cheese-like" universe might cause space look as if it is accelerating when it's not.

2. Perhaps, tired theory of light is correct?

3. Perhaps, the problem is we can only observe the Universe from Earth, we could be in a "special place"?

4. There is error in measuring astronomical distance?

Alphonsus