[Phys-l] Arrow of Time Issue

This is my first time posting in Phys-l, C.V. Britton recommended I join. I am 13 years old and have a knowledge of everything from calculus I up to some differential equations. In my spare time I solve equations and teach myself new principles on the whiteboard I have in my room. I have been researching physics for a few years now.

I believe I have a plausible solution to the dispute between CPT symmetry and the second law of thermodynamics. I believe time to be a conservative, connected, four-vector quantity and the quintessence (dark energy) to be the scalar quantity. In short I would be trying to find some sort of Lagrangian to describe the vector potential of time, therefore describing the laplacian which should be equal to zero if the field is irrotational.