Re: [Phys-l] Climate skeptic convinced by data. Was: Re: Mike Mann _The hockey

Climate is too complex to analyze at a fundamental level. We don't have
another planet to conduct a controlled experiment where we can tweak the
variables one at a time to see the outcome. The best we can hope for is a
statistical analysis of climate patterns.

The real question we ought to be asking is given the fact that there is a
direct and indisputable connection between carbon emissions and temperature
rise, should we continue with the current rate of consumption and
production (based on profits)?

Shahram