Re: [Phys-l] Does defrosting make a difference and why?

When will I learn?

However, all readers of phys-l know? that JD uses PBBA for proof by bold assertion.

On the frozen chick -- both are used, but I evidently, didn't carefully read as my impression was both did damage.

A little more thought and I think I answer my question. A frozen chick will result in a less inelastic collision. At least less loss in the chick, therefore, more in the windshield?

bc sent to the Bcc people the phrase initialized.