Re: [Phys-l] Superluminal Neutrino Excess Velocity

David,

It goes like this: the superluminal finding resisted numerous attempts to find some systemic error, so it called into question the constancy of c.
For my part, I find a hundred year track record of numerous and varied experimental determinations more plausible than a few years of countervailing results in just two experimental configurations.

So I suppose that the unfound systemic error will persist to longer baseline experiments,
thereby diluting the excess velocity over the longer distance.

Evidently

Brian Whatcott