Re: [Phys-l] Follow up for John Denker thread (self-study physics for the over-achiever)

Hi all-
Sometime ago I had a lunch conversation with a nobel laureate physicist who was a graduate of a local high school. The conversation went something like this:
Me: What did they do that was right?
Him: They left me alone.

My moral: When conversing with someone brighter than me, "Shut up!"
Regards,
Jack