Re: [Phys-l] Ethnic Predisposition

Reminds me of an argument (IIRC, attributed to Lord Russell) that because the more "intelligent"** go (went) in to the "church" resulted in an evolutionary change in average "intelligence". The Catholic priests don't multiply while the Rabbis do.

** NB the "s and how heritable is "intelligence"?

bc often assumed by acquaintances and friends a Jew.

A trivium: The late head of the Physical Science Dept. and geologist at UCSB (ca 1957) told me that the only prominent Catholic geologist was a seismologist. (Probably not the case now?)