Re: [Phys-l] temperature : definition and fundamental properties

Just to shift the topic maybe a little (or maybe not?) could you expound a bit
on the practical problem of thermal equilibrium of a substance that is cooled by nuclear demagnetization?
Temperatures down into the microKelvin.
Are the electrons at the same temperature?
What are the thermal wavelengths of the various constituents?

thanx
.