Re: [Phys-l] independent variables, or not

On 2012, Jan 16, , at 16:03, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

I would direct you to "Yahoo", the ultimate arbiter of all things mathematical and scientific.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080310215542AAblPuV

Bob at PC

I pray you joke -- I don't bother opening Yahoo when searching, because the answers are so "lame". The last time I did the chosen answer perpetuated the glass flows myth -- I don't have the time to correct these -- only physics ones in Wikip. and there it's addition --not correction.

bc must plan around wiki's "blackout" as reported on today's Democracy Now.

http://www.democracynow.org/

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wikipedia-blackout-websites-wikipedia-reddit-dark-wednesday-protest/story?id=15373251#.TxXQ1pi3kao