Re: [Phys-l] Entropy again

Ten cartoons:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/e/entropy.asp

I find some of these to be quite funny.

I particularly like #7 : "Entropy Seminar".

Also #3 : "Murphy's Slaw" is funny, although it doesn't have
much to do with entropy.

The rest don't have a lot of pedagogical value, and indeed some
of them aren't even funny unless you know the /misconceptions/,
which is a lose/lose proposition for students, because either
they're not funny or they reinforce misconceptions.

I'm assuming the people on this list know the misconceptions
/and have gotten past them/ ... even if our students haven't.