Re: [Phys-l] Student Misconceptions

On 2011, Sep 29, , at 13:09, Philip Keller wrote:

But we absolutely DO discuss the fact that the heavier ones do fall a LITTLE faster...the equipment is good enough to pick that up.. but these are complete beginners and I have to choose my conceptual battles one at a time. So on this day, I wave my hands at air resistance and show the video of the hammer*** and feather :)

Aaa a practical instructor. How do you "handle" error?

*** The videographer couldn't afford a guinea?

bc corrected.