Re: [Phys-l] The Impact of Concept Inventories On Physics Education and It's Relevance For Engineering Education (Richard Hake)

So, Dr. Hake, I have read another paper from you . . . but what can you tell me about high school engineering programs like Project Lead the Way? Are they on the side of IE? Do they use concept inventories or is it just a bunch of memorization and survival of the fittest?

Jim Cibulka
Kirkwood High School
Kirkwood, MO