Re: [Phys-l] Neutrinos going faster than speed of light?

Blatantly copied from the Tap-L list:
Dear all,

Astronomers have measured the speed of neutrinos with a precision of 1 part in 1 billion from supernova explosions and it is agreement with the speed of light. If neutrinos did indeed travel as fast as this paper claims we should have detected the neutrino flux from supernova 1987A four years before we detected its light - and we detected them pretty much at the same time.

<snip>

Cheers,
Vera

--