Re: [Phys-l] lab safety rules +- time on task +- symbolism

On 2011, Sep 13, , at 13:37, Paul Lulai wrote:

I do not know how this compares to the variety of private sector jobs available. I believe that some govt labs have programs in place to help fund promising employees to take coursework towards their graduate degrees.

Way back in the early 60's Librascope gave released time for courses, so they were paying them. (I'd had it w/ school, having dropped out of USC to work for Librascope)

bc lasted only a year, and returned to UCSB instead.