Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

Of course evolution was a Nazi idea. What do you think they were trying to do with that Super Race thing?

In America we like to believe in the survival of the fittest in terms of the frontier cowboy or the entrepreneur; a self-made man who pulls himself up by his own bootstraps. If you work hard and you're clever (and a bit lucky) the station of your birth doesn't matter. You can do anything. We all believe in that at some level.