Re: [Phys-l] Law suit over controversial teache 'corbett' in Capistrano

On 2011, Aug 22, , at 20:12, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

So it appears that MSNBC did not report until their biases were satisfied as well. (I'm sorry - I forgot - only Fox News is biased.)

ALL** news is biased.

To verify MSNBC's bias one would necessarily verify that they report extensively on lower court rulings. If not, they again reported a high court ruling, which would be not unusual. That FOX reported extensively until the highest court ruling, but one, I think, proves bias. Well, if they have the habit (a bit unlikely) of not reporting high court rulings ....

**shouting.

bc thinks MSNBC bias not proven. (in this instance)