Re: [Phys-l] Global warming violates FLT AND Le Chatelier

You know what they say about liars. Unfortunately meterologists tend to
disbelieve global warming for some reason. But that may just be the
weathermen on TV rather than the scientists who are actively studying the
weather. And in this case disbelief in human induced global warming is
mandated by the managers of the station. Notice that they pooh-poohed the
hot weather as an indicator, but in the winter they calaimed the cold
weather was proof of lack of global warming.

Again, this sort of bias I linked to political aims. We have certainly
failed to get students to really undestand science.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

You unlearn something every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dYzXbGnWg8