Re: [Phys-l] Lecture Isn't Effective: More Evidence #2

Hi all-
In furtherance of Rick's remarks,
The productive and much-cited physicists that I have met since I cme to Argonne in the sixties, seem to have this in common-
Tey are often largely self-taught.
The ability to read and understand is highly developed.
Regards,
Jack