Re: [Phys-l] contact info?

On 8/5/2011 2:10 PM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:
Anyone know if Herb Gottlieb is still around? He lives alone in New York.
I have his email address, and we keep in touch maybe once a year. He did
not answer my email from months ago, so I am wondering if he is okay.

__
He shows up as a reviewer on a 2006 Hesternes Physics text....
He would be getting up there now I believe - he retired around 1985 I think it was.

Brian W