Re: [Phys-l] Lecture Isn't Effective: More Evidence #2

On Aug 4, 2011, at 10:16 PM, John Clement wrote:

The superiority of Chinese students could be because only best are coming
into your class, and China'a large population means that there will be a
larger number of best students.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

This prompts me to think we don't have a prob. with decaying standards, i.e. the population has increased, so there are more "top" students. We are OK (Well, only in this respect.) as having a sufficient number of "good" technicians, scientists, et alii.

bc waiting to be shot down.