[Phys-l] Correction: Apparatus competition entrant ... Re: physics teacher evacuates the airport??

Here's more detail, which I fond as the original link 404'd.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110804/NEWS01/708049897

bc also wonders why querying the owner wasn't sufficient.

p.s. OTOH, perhaps they wanted to justify their existence! and when will all this nonsense expand to ships and trains -- (Busses and trams) A great way to reduce unemployment.

Story: The last time I was on the tube from Heathrow I had a huge rucksack near the door a few yards from where I was sitting. A later entrant, sl. panicked, asked whose it was, "Don't panic it's mine." This was soon after a London bombing.