Re: [Phys-l] measure phasors and plot them using your very own lock-in amplifier

On 08/01/2011 04:09 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

If anybody wants to collaborate on making it fancier, please let me know.

The only collaboration I can offer is to request: "Make it usable by Mac only owners."

OTOH, perhaps it already is, as it's a C program?

It's certainly worth a try. I didn't knowingly introduce any incompatibilities.
The last program I wrote worked fine on a Mac. OTOH the lockin is a much bigger
and trickier piece of code.

The procedures for fetching and installing the required packages will be different.
I have no clue about the details. Keep notes on what is involved, so we can upgrade
the instructions.