[Phys-l] Bressoud's MAA Launchings piece "The Best Way to Learn"

Sorry - the Subject heading of my last message should have been:

Bressoud's MAA Launchings piece "The Best Way to Learn" NOT

Bressoud's MAA Launchings piece "The Best Way to Teach"

See e.g., "The Science/Math Education Shift from Teaching to Learning" [Hake (2011).

Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands
President, PEdants for Definitive Academic References which Recognize the
Invention of the Internet (PEDARRII)
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>
<http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com>
<http://iub.academia.edu/RichardHake>

Hake, R.R. 2011. "The Science/Math Education Shift from Teaching to Learning" online on the OPEN! AERA-L archives at <http://bit.ly/ijJeCm>. Post of 22 Jun 2011 08:13:15-0700 to AERA-L and NetGold. The abstract and link to the complete 24 kB post are being transmitted to various discussion lists and are also on my blog "Hake'sEdStuff" at <http://bit.ly/jNAI7r> with a provision for comments.