Re: [Phys-l] Gotta love these HeadLine Writers!

On 2011, Jul 26, , at 05:03, William Robertson wrote:

I was not referring to the particular article, but rather the radio
and television newscasts of the past week that I ran across, including
those quick, 20 second updates. At least half of them reported the
heat index as the temperature.

Bill

Oh.

bc rarely watches other than PBS / BBC, and being deaf rarely listens to radio.

Local rag lists only temperatures.