Re: [Phys-l] The world's biggest problem? Too many people

If you reply to this long (11 kB) post please don't hit the reply button - bane of discussion lists - unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.

Thus far (24 July 2011 18:40-0700) there have been 14 responses on the PhysLrnR archives at <http://bit.ly/rglCZt > to my post "Re: The world's biggest problem? Too many people" [Hake (2011)].
Here, as in the PhysLrnR post references below, to access the archives of PhysLnR one needs to subscribe :-(, but that takes only a few minutes by clicking on <http://bit.ly/nG318r> and then clicking on "Join or Leave PHYSLRNR-LIST." If you're busy, then subscribe using the "NOMAIL" option under "Miscellaneous." Then, as a subscriber, you may access the archives and/or post messages at any time, while receiving NO MAIL from the list!