Re: [Phys-l] Another Fukushima in Nebraska?

On 2011, Jun 29, , at 14:54, John Denker wrote:

As far as I can tell, nearly all of the reporting on this issue has been
complete garbage ... as usual.

Please let's not spread false stories.

OK, I apologize. -- However, it's the alarmist interpretation and nature to which, I think, JD refers,

I think the failed berm or levee, fire and temporary, loss of cooling, and added flying restriction are true. Also, by now claims of "It can't happen here", and "It's safe.", etc. only arouse suspicion. Did not Tokyo Power minimize too much?

bc too steeped in, for example, project censored.

http://www.projectcensored.org/