Re: [Phys-l] junk

Kyle,

I just realized that we might be talking about software that's on floppy disks. If so, I may still be interested, but it will depend on whether I can find a way to convert it to CDs. My old Mac isn't *that* old.

If it is on CDs, then I'm good to go. I have some friends with old Mac's who may be able to convert floppy's for me. I'll let you know ASAP.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
mailto:hugh@ieer.org