From: Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>
To: curtis osterhoudt <flutzpah@yahoo.com>; Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2011 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Classical Adiabatic Invariant

On 2011, Jun 08, , at 16:44, curtis osterhoudt wrote:

V.I. Arnold, in his "Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics" (Section 52 in the "2nd, corrected printing"

Is this the second ed. or just a second printing?  I wish to purchase from Alibris -- their recommended copy: Hard cover 1989 is $45

bc

p.s.  Oh a new 2010 $52  This one?  And Abe books international ed.  (2nd new) $25