Re: [Phys-l] cosmology question

On 5/25/2011 10:52 PM, David Bowman wrote:
/snip/
But if you wanted to see an explicit solution of the Friedmann equation, I could have provided it, had you asked. /snip/

David Bowman

David, thanks for elaborating the discussion on modeling cosmology. About asking a premier exponent of math models
for solutions, I am reminded of one definition of progress: to reduce what formerly took the act of genius to the routine efforts of the rest of us :-)

Brian W