Re: [Phys-l] learning, judgment, self-assessment, etc.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. People love talking about themselves and their thoughts, given a setting in which they are comfortable doing so. In my previously-mentioned experience in think-aloud protocols, even the least motivated and least prepared subjects didn't have difficulty talking about what they were doing.

Bill