Re: [Phys-l] Mme. Curie, mentor.

On 2011, May 16, , at 14:34, Richard Hake wrote:

Bernard Cleyet (2011a) in his Phys-L/PhysLrnR/Physhare post "Re: [Phys-l] Mme. Curie, mentor" wrote (in its cryptic entirety ):

"xkcd: Marie Curie
bc thanks Dean Baird"

Then about 11 hours latter Cleyet (2011b) wrote:
"Thanks to all who replied with the complete 'working' URL: <http://xkcd.com/896/>
bc must send to himself to verify the correct 'working' link."

Better than "sending to himself" why not follow suggestion #9 of "Fourteen Posting Suggestions" [Hake (2005)]:

"9. Give URL's as <http://. . . . .>. . . . . . . CLICK ON ALL URL'S IN YOUR MESSAGE TO BE SURE THEY WORK."

Thanks, that doesn't work on the version while writing, but does on the draft in the draft in the draft box, after saving. So now I needn't send to myself, as I've done occasionally previously.

bc learning