Re: [Phys-l] Mr Kleinman needs a physics lesson...

-----Original Message----- From: John Clement
I really doubt the general public will read this essay, so I doubt it will
have much effect on misunderstanding of modern physics.

And I'm sure High School students won't! Maybe on some other planet, but _read_ something that is not on their cell phones and encrypted in text-speak? [One day they may realize they are holding a TELEPHONE in their hands--something you can speak through and hear the person at the other end speak back!]

;-) Rick

Richard W, Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College