Re: [Phys-l] Writing a review or lab report

If anyone is interested in a unique lab setup that involves oral lab reports, follow the link below (must be member of AAPT). To be clear, I did not develop this lab format, but rather had used it and wrote an article about it. This was my first published article, so cut the writer some slack--he no doubt used passive voice!

http://tpt.aapt.org/resource/1/phteah/v23/i6/p348_s1?isAuthorized=no

Bill