Re: [Phys-l] entropy +- disorder +- complexity

On 2011, Apr 28, , at 09:03, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

anthropologic appeal to "well I can't measure it but you can plainly
see it."

The supreme court justice's definition of pornography.

"... In 1964, Justice Potter Stewart tried to explain "hard-core" pornography, or what is obscene, by saying, 'I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced . . . [b]ut I know it when I see it . . . ' "[1]

http://library.findlaw.com/2003/May/15/132747.html

bc thinks equally useless?